Gossip-Whatever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[oneshot] Story of a lost book

3 posters

Go down

[oneshot] Story of a lost book Empty [oneshot] Story of a lost book

Post by Yuki_Onna Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:26 pm

Rating: PG
Starring: Uknow Yunho, God

We don’t have to read throughout a book just to know if it’s good or not.
Thinking to myself, this world is a huge library in which thousands of books are being kept and written everyday.
There are books with fancy covers but have no values at all while real useful ones are hiding under the old, musty looks.
Of course, books with both nice look and nice content do exist. It’s just I have no hope that I would find one myself in this big, clueless place…
I once had a chance to meet the librarian, God as he’s called.
He sits behind a white large desk, keeping himself busy with an endless list of jobs, which are unfamiliar to people coming near.
When I first came, he was buried under a thick pile of books and therefore paid no attention to me at all.
I took a quick glance at the shelves organized in an enviously irreproachable way.
But the books themselves were unfamiliar and piteous. Hustling against each other to seek some vague attention from the nonchalant librarian, I thought I could have seen and heard the cries of pain weeping silently every step I took.
There were ones which risked throwing themselves onto the ground just to make the bet of their lives, getting the notice they wanted or end up being stamped on.
I picked up one with a tattered cover from the ground. Softly flicked away the dust, I was about to put it back to an empty plot on those pretty shelves when I noticed how upset it looked.
“My dear…don’t waste time granting your precious compassion to save any miserable one that you see. Just let them be.” God told me with sadness on his aged face when I quietly placed it down the dirty ground.
“That’s why you don’t belong here. You’re not a book, my son. Your life is a collection of pages falling apart and became parts of the other books.” He continued while handing me a book with my name on it. He was right… it couldn’t be called a book with just a couple of sheets left inside.
There was only a name written…
Jung Yunho, my name…
“The only thing you haven’t given away, Yunho, is your name.” God sighed, and with a disappointed look, he walked away, leaving me to strange thoughts.
The last thing left in my life is my name.
But in another word, it also appears to be my biggest fear…
Love, pride, youth… I’ve traded everything…
And lost them all…
I hold the so-called book closer to my chest…
There won’t be the day I forget my own name too, will there?

The End
Yuki_Onna
Yuki_Onna
I'm more than pretty mouth

Female
Number of posts : 56
Slogan : Be the best of who we are
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Back to top Go down

[oneshot] Story of a lost book Empty Re: [oneshot] Story of a lost book

Post by yummiebiey Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:02 am

still waiting for the other two sories..^^

yummiebiey

Female
Number of posts : 119
Slogan : no comment~
Registration date : 2008-04-20

http://profiles.friendster.com/yummi3biey

Back to top Go down

Post by JaeShin Tue May 20, 2008 9:32 am

how deep can you dig huh? i'm afraid of the day i will read your stories and i won't be able to understand the meaning at all...lol
JaeShin
JaeShin
I'm attending gossip lesson
I'm attending gossip lesson

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down