Gossip-Whatever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Bubbles

3 posters

Go down

Pink Bubbles Empty Pink Bubbles

Post by Nou-chan Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:33 am

Entry 1: Wednesday, Sept. 3, 2008

Today is the third day of this month. Also the third day of the Muslim month, Ramadan (in case some don't know, it is a holy month which we fast all day and eat at around 6:40 pm-ish). Thae day goes by pretty quick so it really okay. The problem would be on the first day. I had college on last Sunday so I felt pretty dizzy and couldn't grasp much of what the teacher said.
This month might go pretty fast 'coz the days are shorter. Theo ne thing that won't go fast is the weather. It still feels like summer. Hot & Humid! ugh, I hate the heat~

Well, I'm gonna leave you know with this until next time.

Entry 2: Thursday, Sept. 4,2008
Today my mom and I have gone out 'home' shopping. Bought some stuff for the house (some vases and dried flowers and other stuff) and for the kitchen too (some mugs to decorate with [mom's idea] and pans and a refrigerator). Then went to the grocery store and bought lots of food to stuff after the evening prayer.
I got back pretty tired and lazy and s0o0o wanted to sleep but didn't 'coz I talked to my friend 'till the afternoon prayer.
Can't wait to eat!! ^-^
Nou-chan
Nou-chan
I'm more than pretty mouth

Female
Number of posts : 113
Slogan : "Doushite Kimi Wo Suki Ni Natte Shimattan Darou? "
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Pink Bubbles Empty Re: Pink Bubbles

Post by LoveStoned Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:04 am

fasting! lol. good luck.
that day I almost ate in front of my muslims classmates. -.-
LoveStoned
LoveStoned
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 974
Slogan : Whoever said that money doesn't buy happiness didn't know where to shop.
Registration date : 2008-04-19

http://shadowofaprincess.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nou-chan Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:15 am

XD I'm sure they wanted to kill you!!
Becareful next time!!

Entry 3: Sept. 7, 2008

Today I've gone to college to attend my bachelor class. My close friends weren't fasting because they weren't feeling well. They were happily talking about food and how hungry they were while I had to suffer hearing them make me crave for food!! Worse of all, we were looking at cooking magazine about making deserts for diff occasions!!!! >o
Nou-chan
Nou-chan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ninilovesmax Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:41 am

i didnt know you are muslim
hahaa

and your friends =="
but its okie ne
take it as a challenge for you :]

minni~
ninilovesmax
ninilovesmax
Mummy slapped me.
Mummy slapped me.

Female
Number of posts : 739
Slogan : just smile there is nothing you can't do! :)
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Nou-chan Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:40 pm

:3 its okay~ I was able to withstand them!

Entry 4: Sept. 8, 2008

Today I had to listen to a speaker who works in Manhattan Film Academy (we got branch of it here in Dubai) speak about the academy, its courses and such~
It was boring for me coz its non o my interest but I had to attend.
I made something thts suppose to be like mini cake puffs but...well...they were sweet and i'm suppose to make it coz my classmate is hving a gathering and I wanted to bring something with me. but the cake puffs ddnt turn out as good as they should be~
oh well, better luck next time i guess TT.TT;

Entry 5: Sept., 11, 2008

Yesterday I went to my classmate's house (she invited us for dinner) and it was pretty nice Smile There's this thing where the hostess wrote our names on pieces of paper, we draw a name and prepare a surprise for the name we picked. I picked the name of a friend which we celebrated her birthday the same day!!! 0.o I have to make a really BIG surprise for her!!! Its nerve wrecking TT.TT
But, other than that, it was a really good visit. We ate alot of food esp. desert!! XD

Entry 6: Sept. 13, 2008
A few days ago, my mom bought me a new TV for my room!! totally excited! but the remote contol wouldn't work, so yesterday we sent it back to the store to fix it. It got back ,according to the man who fixed, should be working now. But when I tried it didn't work!! >.

Entry 7: Sept. 24,2008
This week has & will be stressful. Sunday my teacher didn't come so she sent the presentation for her class (which I ddnt read) I'm sure she'll ask questions XD. Monday I had a class called "International Studies" (basicalley learning about global issues and stuff). Our first assignment, we had to write a big report about a global issue and link it to my country we had to be in groups (we're in a group of 5) and work on what we'll write and later to present. Tuesday (yesterday) we met up and ate aot of food before we sat to discuss XD also 2 members shared with us this k0o0ol drink: Redbull (which I hate) with a slice of lemon and mint. I never thought I'd like it but I do XD.Finally we got our topic and prepared an outline and should be sending it to the teacher. Thursday, I need to read the teacher's presentation and figure out weither next week is a holiday or not (coz after fasting ,we got a holiday called Eid Al Adha,got a long story to it). I dunno wat else will be happening. Friday and Saturday I dunno wats up except mom going out. Next week Sunday, hopefully no college. Monday go to the saloon XD
Nou-chan
Nou-chan

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content